- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
- Comvita concerned by myrtle rust
- Ain't no mountain high enough for Chloe
- Big turnout for marine plan meeting
Prepare for a savage night of electronic and dance music on Friday night in Mount Maunganui.
Jacman & Savage entertainment presents Savage and a handful of the finest Kiwi DJs and artists with P Money, Dan Aux, Jupiter Project and Prestige Hustlar who feature on the bill.
Savage is known for his multi-genre success and knows how to feed energy into a room. His new hybrid sound of house means he’s in high demand – so the Bay is lucky to have managed to get its hands on him.
For the first time, he will present his full DJ set for fans. He told SunLive he wants everyone to get involved.
“Come and enjoy the vibe, I’ve brought everyone an amazing line-up for this event. It’s going to be a really good night.”
Tickets are available at www.eventfinda.co.nz.
Or, for a chance to win a double pass for yourself and a friend, answer the following question: