- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
Prepare for a savage night of electronic and dance music on Friday night in Mount Maunganui.
Jacman & Savage entertainment presents Savage and a handful of the finest Kiwi DJs and artists with P Money, Dan Aux, Jupiter Project and Prestige Hustlar who feature on the bill.
Savage is known for his multi-genre success and knows how to feed energy into a room. His new hybrid sound of house means he’s in high demand – so the Bay is lucky to have managed to get its hands on him.
For the first time, he will present his full DJ set for fans. He told SunLive he wants everyone to get involved.
“Come and enjoy the vibe, I’ve brought everyone an amazing line-up for this event. It’s going to be a really good night.”
Tickets are available at www.eventfinda.co.nz.
Or, for a chance to win a double pass for yourself and a friend, answer the following question: