- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
A Mount Maunganui woman has written a fresh cuisine recipe book which she says is to help uplift and enhance your lifestyle.
Amanda Sloan’s ‘Fresh Cuisine’ recipe book contains sugar and gluten-free vegan recipes that are sweetened with fresh fruit, nuts, and spices only.
She will be having a tasting and book launch session at Tauranga Library on August 10 from 5.30pm. To RSVP contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 577 7177.
There will also be a tasting at the Bethlehem Health Store on August 16 from 2.45pm and Omanu Surf Club on August 22 from 11am.
The book will be available from Paper Plus in Katikati, Papamoa and Mount Maunganui, Wild Earth Organics in Gate Pa, Bethlehem Health and Tea shop, The Gluten and Allergy Free Shop Tauranga, and Waihi Beach Natural Health.
The Weekend Sun has three copies of ‘Fresh Cuisine’ to give away for three lucky readers who can tell us what type of recipes are included in the book.
Entries must be received by Wednesday, August 10.