- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Tenor Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua and violinist Jessica Hindin will bring a little romance to the stage this month as Operatunity brings its first show of 2017 to Tauranga.
Bonnie and Jess star in ‘Waltz of My Heart’ – a celebration of the waltz – at Tauranga’s Holy Trinity Church on January 20.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to ‘Waltz of My Heart’ to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us what the concert is celebrating?
Enter online at www.sunlive.co.nz under the competition section. Entries must be received by Wednesday, January 18.