- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
Tony Hicks is the third part of a three-part harmony. “But only by mistake.”
He’s part of that distinctive amalgam of sound that is the signature of The Hollies – the 1960s pop rock Hall of Famers, who are heading to Tauranga – or Tower-runga with a hard ‘g’ – as Hicks calls it, early next year.
The Hollies Highway of Hits tour plays at ASB Baypark Arena, Mount Maunganui, on February 26, at 7.30pm. Tickets are available through Ticketek.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to The Hollies to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us the name of the third part of the three-part harmony?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 15.