- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Tony Hicks is the third part of a three-part harmony. “But only by mistake.”
He’s part of that distinctive amalgam of sound that is the signature of The Hollies – the 1960s pop rock Hall of Famers, who are heading to Tauranga – or Tower-runga with a hard ‘g’ – as Hicks calls it, early next year.
The Hollies Highway of Hits tour plays at ASB Baypark Arena, Mount Maunganui, on February 26, at 7.30pm. Tickets are available through Ticketek.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to The Hollies to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us the name of the third part of the three-part harmony?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 15.