- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
The Rocky Horror Picture Show master will be hitting the Tauranga stage in March.
Katikati-based Richard O’Brien is inviting people to spend the evening with him on March 24 at Baycourt Theatre, as he natters with his old chum and moustachioed, media man of the people, Mark Sainsbury.
Richard is holding a ‘75 Years of Frock ‘n’ Roll’ fundraising event in celebration of his 75th birthday, which also coincides with Starship’s own 25-year celebrations. The event is a fundraiser for the children’s hospital.
Tickets for the show are available through Baycourt or Ticketek.
The Weekend Sun has a pair of VIP tickets for the show worth more than $150 – which include access to the VIP Interval Lounge/Bar and the After Party – to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us what birthday Richard is celebrating?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 22.