- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Step right up and be entertained by a unique animal-free circus, which will be in town this February-March.
There’ll be clown routines, juggling, acrobatics and dance trapeze – but no animals – when Circus Aotearoa brings a wholesome mix of entertainment to Memorial Park on February 24-March 5.
The Weekend Sun one family pass, for two adults and two children, to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us where the circus is coming to town?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 22.