- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
Step right up and be entertained by a unique animal-free circus, which will be in town this February-March.
There’ll be clown routines, juggling, acrobatics and dance trapeze – but no animals – when Circus Aotearoa brings a wholesome mix of entertainment to Memorial Park on February 24-March 5.
The Weekend Sun one family pass, for two adults and two children, to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us where the circus is coming to town?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 22.