- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Detour Theatre presents ‘The Wedding of the Century’ live on stage from March 22 to April 8.
The staged story tells the tale of 99-year-old nun Dorothy, who has decided she wants to find a man and get married on her 100th birthday.
Enlisting the help of her madcap friends at the resthome, and a teenage girl who has come to interview her for a class project, Dorothy is determined to complete her bucket list and have the wedding of the century!
The hilarious, madcap humour show promises to tickle your funny-bone and stir your heart.
‘The Wedding of the Century’ is live on stage at Detour Theatre from March 22 to April 8. Tickets are available online at www.iticket.co.nz, by phoning 0508 iticket, and over the counter at Tauranga i-SITE.
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to the opening night of The Wedding of the Century on March 22 to give away to two lucky readers who can tell us what birthday Dorothy wants to get married?