- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Bay of Plenty pet owners can be in to win a kit of natural products, which both care for their pets and save on costly vet bills.
Nita Maaka couldn’t find any products she felt confident in for the day-to-day ailments her cats and dogs had. So she started a second business called Mahu Oils, which offers three products to clean, protect and care for your pet.
“It’s like a first aid kit for animals, which every pet owner should have on hand,” says Nita.
Care kits are available online at: www.mahuoils.nz or visit Nita at the Tauranga Farmers’ Market on Saturday mornings.
The Weekend Sun has one Mahu Oils kit, valued at $30, to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us what Nita’s second business is called?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 12.