- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
Escape Masters is a real-life escape-adventure game experience in Tauranga’s Red Square.
The experience promises to challenge your thinking as you get locked in a room and try to escape.
A group of between two to six people are ‘locked’ in a room riddled with clues, props, locks and keys and hidden surprises – and they have one hour to find the door and escape.
A big red digital clock on the wall adds extra pressure to players, who are constantly reminded how much time they have left to complete the puzzles.
The Weekend Sun has one Escapee Pass for a group of six people, which must include two adults, to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us how long participants have to escape?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 19.