- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
Escape Masters is a real-life escape-adventure game experience in Tauranga’s Red Square.
The experience promises to challenge your thinking as you get locked in a room and try to escape.
A group of between two to six people are ‘locked’ in a room riddled with clues, props, locks and keys and hidden surprises – and they have one hour to find the door and escape.
A big red digital clock on the wall adds extra pressure to players, who are constantly reminded how much time they have left to complete the puzzles.
The Weekend Sun has one Escapee Pass for a group of six people, which must include two adults, to give away to one lucky reader who can tell us how long participants have to escape?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 19.