- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
Operatunity combines the two iconic musical forces – the tight harmonies and gorgeous frocks of the Andrews Sisters and the legendary swing style of the Glenn Miller band – for their next daytime concert series this month.
Glenn Miller and the Andrews Sisters are touring as part of Operatunity’s Daytime Concert Series in Tauranga on Friday, April 21, at 11am. Karl Perigo will MC the night with his comic wit, great vocals and fabulous shoes.
The concert promises to be a toe-tapping walk down memory lane of when harmonies, great vocals and swinging rhythms ruled the airwaves.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to give away to one lucky reader who can name the two musical forces?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 19.