- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
Operatunity combines the two iconic musical forces – the tight harmonies and gorgeous frocks of the Andrews Sisters and the legendary swing style of the Glenn Miller band – for their next daytime concert series this month.
Glenn Miller and the Andrews Sisters are touring as part of Operatunity’s Daytime Concert Series in Tauranga on Friday, April 21, at 11am. Karl Perigo will MC the night with his comic wit, great vocals and fabulous shoes.
The concert promises to be a toe-tapping walk down memory lane of when harmonies, great vocals and swinging rhythms ruled the airwaves.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to give away to one lucky reader who can name the two musical forces?
Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 19.