- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
The Armageddon Expo is coming to Tauranga for the first time next week.
The first Tauranga Armageddon will be held at ASB Baypark Arena on May 27-28.
From its inception in 1995, the Armageddon Expo has grown to become one of the largest fantasy events in Australasia. With shows that have run in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, and introducing Tauranga in 2017, Armageddon Expo embodies the ever-growing pulp culture phenomenon.
To keep up with the guest announcements and events at Armageddon Expos go to www.armageddonexpo.com
Tickets for the Tauranga are on sale now at www.iticket.co.nz
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to give away to two lucky readers who can tell us the name of one of the many international TV or movie star guests attending the event? Here’s a hint: the answer may be hiding at www.armageddonexpo.com