- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
Murder on the Nile, Agatha Christie's own staging of her famous novel, Death on the Nile, is set in the 1940s on a Nile River paddle steamer.
The passengers aboard are abuzz when a famous heiress and her new husband board the ship. Before the host of colourful and mysterious characters know it, deceit, theft and murder quickly make waves on the river.
Who can be trusted? Who holds the truth? Who is a suspect? Whodunit? This is classic Agatha Christie drama and suspense at its entertaining best.
The Weekend Sun has two double passes for two lucky readers who can tell us where Death on the Nile is set.