- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
Murder on the Nile, Agatha Christie's own staging of her famous novel, Death on the Nile, is set in the 1940s on a Nile River paddle steamer.
The passengers aboard are abuzz when a famous heiress and her new husband board the ship. Before the host of colourful and mysterious characters know it, deceit, theft and murder quickly make waves on the river.
Who can be trusted? Who holds the truth? Who is a suspect? Whodunit? This is classic Agatha Christie drama and suspense at its entertaining best.
The Weekend Sun has two double passes for two lucky readers who can tell us where Death on the Nile is set.