- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
An efficient ventilation system is essential to keep the house dry and warm, especially in the colder months.
Everyday activities like cooking, showering and drying clothes create moisture which is absorbed by wall coverings, drapes and carpets. And humidity not only damages the furniture, it also feeds mould and mildew, which can cause asthma and other allergies.
The revolutionary Unovent home ventilation system is cost-efficient and simple to install with individual ductless outlets, each with its own fan and washable filter. The system pulls dry air from the roof cavity into the home living spaces, reducing moisture and window condensation.
The outlets are connected in series to a simple low voltage power supply using light-weight cabling. The Unobrain controller switches ventilation on and off, depending on the air temperature and moisture.
Unovent outlets can be attached to the roof cavity or through the wall – in the new h-line product range – to draw air in directly from outside.
For holiday houses, the new add-on Unosola keeps the Unovent system running through solar power when nobody’s home and the mains power is switched off, keeping the musty smell and mould away so the bach is ready for the family to use it at any time.
An average sized Kiwi three-bedroom home with one living room would require four Unovent outlets mounted in the ceiling, at a starting DIY price of $1,713.50. Alternatively Unovent can provide installation. Find out more about Unovent at www.unovent.co.nz
The Weekend Sun has one DIY Unovent v-line System Kitset with three outlets to give away (valued at $1,351.25) to one lucky reader who can tell us how many Unovent outlets an average sized Kiwi three-bedroom home would require.
How many Unovent outlets does an average sized Kiwi three-bedroom home require?
You must be logged in to enter our competitions!
You must be 18 years old or over, and a registered member of SunLive to enter this competition. This competition closes on 21-06-2017