- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Ex-Gisborne-boy Rutene Spooner, a graduate of the National Academy of Singing and Dramatic Arts based in Christchurch, will join an all-male cast for It's Rainin' Men!
Rutene is joined by Operatunity principal artist Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua, and singers Rory Nolan and Cameron Barclay (the only Kiwi member of The 10 Tenors). Together they’ll perform music from the original boy bands like The Beatles, The Temptations, Simon & Garfunkel, The Platters and other hits from Bobby Darin, Billy Joel, Frank Sinatra and more. Songs will include classical hits like My Girl, Fever, Unchained Melody, Dream Lover, I Will Always Love You, and My Way. The boys will bring amazing harmonies and fun just like shows of the past, and they’ll definitely all be wearing their dancing shoes.
Don’t miss It's Rainin' Men! in Tauranga on July 21 at 11am at Holy Trinity Church, 215 Devonport Rd. Book toll free 0508 266 237 or www.operatunity.co.nz
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to It's Rainin' Men! at Baycourt on July 21 for one lucky reader.
Who is the only Kiwi member of The 10 Tenors?
You must be logged in to enter our competitions!
You must be 18 years old or over, and a registered member of SunLive to enter this competition. This competition closes on 19-07-2017