- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Don't miss ‘The Ladykiller’s – a hilarious and critically-acclaimed adaptation of the classic Ealing comedy, written by renowned comedy writer Graham Linehan (‘Father Ted’, ‘The IT Crowd’, ‘Black Books’) at 16th Ave Theatre.
Mrs Wilberforce has new tenants but they are not the musicians they claim to be; they could even be train robbers. If Mrs W should stumble onto their secret, her life could be in danger.
Tickets on sale now through iTicket.co.nz, over the counter at the Willow St iSite, via phone on 0508 484 253, or on the door.
WIN WITH THE SUN
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to 16th Ave Theatre’s ‘The Ladykillers’ for two lucky readers who can tell us who wrote ‘The Ladykillers’