- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Don't miss ‘The Ladykiller’s – a hilarious and critically-acclaimed adaptation of the classic Ealing comedy, written by renowned comedy writer Graham Linehan (‘Father Ted’, ‘The IT Crowd’, ‘Black Books’) at 16th Ave Theatre.
Mrs Wilberforce has new tenants but they are not the musicians they claim to be; they could even be train robbers. If Mrs W should stumble onto their secret, her life could be in danger.
Tickets on sale now through iTicket.co.nz, over the counter at the Willow St iSite, via phone on 0508 484 253, or on the door.
WIN WITH THE SUN
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to 16th Ave Theatre’s ‘The Ladykillers’ for two lucky readers who can tell us who wrote ‘The Ladykillers’