- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Detour Theatre is bringing the magic of the kitchen to the stage with its new show ‘The Kitchen Witches’.
Isobel Lomax and Dolly Biddle are B Grade cooking show hostesses who have hated each other for 30 years, ever since Larry Biddle dated one and married the other. When circumstances put them together on the Kitchen Witches show, insults are flung harder than food!
Dolly's long-suffering son, the producer, tries to keep them on track, but as long as Dolly's dressing room is one inch closer to the set than Isobel's, it's a losing battle. The show becomes a rating smash as Dolly and Isobel top Martha Stewart and Jerry Springer!
‘The Kitchen Witches’ is live on stage at Detour Theatre from September 7-22. Tickets are available online at www.iticket.co.nz, over the phone on 0508 iticket, and over the counter at Tauranga i-SITE.
WIN WITH THE SUN
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to see The Kitchen Witches on September 7 for two lucky readers.