- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Suzanne Lynch leads a troupe of singers and band in Operatunity’s roll-back of the clock to an era when some of the greatest music was ever written – the 1950s. Relive the romance and the fun, when vocals met harmonies, as the greatest hits of the 50s are celebrated.
The Operatunity team will pay tribute to greats like Elvis Presley, with Pat Urlich doing a stunning Elvis impersonation complete with gravelly voice and gyrating hips. Suzanne will be singing up a storm with Doris Day and Connie Francis numbers, while Karl Perigo will be crooning while customers are swooning with melodies from the likes of the Everly Brothers and more recently Michael Buble.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass for one lucky reader.