- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
The mayhem begins the moment the old friends arrive at Connie's house for their weekly bridge club. The ladies have decided to have one last fling for Mary, a recently departed dear friend and bridge partner. By the time the ladies have had a few drinks, revealed a stolen funeral urn containing Mary’s ashes and had a visit from the police, the night has become one that no-one is ever going to forget. Who would have thought a game of bridge could lead to such chaos?
Live on stage at Detour Theatre from November 15-December 2, tickets are available online at: www.iticket.co.nz, over the phone on: 0508 iticket and over the counter at Tauranga i-SITE.
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to see the opening show of Exit Laughing on November 15 for two lucky readers.