- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
The mayhem begins the moment the old friends arrive at Connie's house for their weekly bridge club. The ladies have decided to have one last fling for Mary, a recently departed dear friend and bridge partner. By the time the ladies have had a few drinks, revealed a stolen funeral urn containing Mary’s ashes and had a visit from the police, the night has become one that no-one is ever going to forget. Who would have thought a game of bridge could lead to such chaos?
Live on stage at Detour Theatre from November 15-December 2, tickets are available online at: www.iticket.co.nz, over the phone on: 0508 iticket and over the counter at Tauranga i-SITE.
The Weekend Sun has two double passes to see the opening show of Exit Laughing on November 15 for two lucky readers.