- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
If the idea of breakfast with your favourite jolly bearded man sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday morning, head to SunLive to win the chance to dine with the main Christmas man himself.
Bethlehem Town Centre, in partnership with SunMedia, will be hosting ‘Breakfast with Santa’ – a competition for children who want to meet the snowy hero.
On Sunday, December 10 from 8am, Columbus Coffee in Bethlehem Town Centre will host the breakfast with Santa for 20 lucky children, and Santa is travelling all the way from the North Pole for this special event.
The competition will see 10 lucky children take a friend to breakfast with the jolly Christmas fellow.
Breakfast on offer at Columbus Coffee will include breakfast pancakes, fruit salad, bacon, orange juice, hot chocolate and more.
And at the end of the breakfast, children will have the opportunity to have their parent or caregiver snap a photo of them and Santa on their own device, as well as going home with a special goody bag.
The Weekend Sun has 10 double passes to Breakfast with Santa at Bethlehem for 10 lucky readers.
All entered children must be under the age of ten