- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
The Operatunity concert will have you reminiscing and singing along to your favourite Christmas songs.
Sue Boland, John Cameron, Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua, Karl Perigo, Lynette Martin and pianist Paul Carnegie-Jones, are all back to celebrate the final Operatunity show of 2017, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
This is the second time in 2017 that these core performers will come together to put on a sell-out show.
Sue, John, Bonaventure and Lynette have been performing in Operatunity concerts together since 2009, and since the addition of both Karl and Paul in 2015, the performers have become an even more exciting, harmonious team.
Join the Operatunity Christmas festivities in Tauranga on Friday, December 8 at 11am at Holy Trinity Church, on 215 Devonport Road. Tickets are $34 and include lunch with the artists after the show.
For more information visit www.operatunity.co.nz, or call the office toll free at 0508 266 237.
The Weekend Sun has a double pass to the Tauranga Operatunity concert for one lucky reader.