- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
The Operatunity concert will have you reminiscing and singing along to your favourite Christmas songs.
Sue Boland, John Cameron, Bonaventure Allan-Moetaua, Karl Perigo, Lynette Martin and pianist Paul Carnegie-Jones, are all back to celebrate the final Operatunity show of 2017, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
This is the second time in 2017 that these core performers will come together to put on a sell-out show.
Sue, John, Bonaventure and Lynette have been performing in Operatunity concerts together since 2009, and since the addition of both Karl and Paul in 2015, the performers have become an even more exciting, harmonious team.
Join the Operatunity Christmas festivities in Tauranga on Friday, December 8 at 11am at Holy Trinity Church, on 215 Devonport Road. Tickets are $34 and include lunch with the artists after the show.
For more information visit www.operatunity.co.nz, or call the office toll free at 0508 266 237.
The Weekend Sun has a double pass to the Tauranga Operatunity concert for one lucky reader.