- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
If you're an avid foodie and a craft beer lover, then hearing that a local boutique beer, wine and food festival is coming is like winning the social event lottery.
Beast of a Feast 2018 ticks all the boxes and more with its line-up of must-see live bands, must-drink craft beer and must-eat feasting options available from some our favourite food truck vendors.
A two session event, it caters to those with small humans in their lives between 10am-3pm, then kicking off at 4pm it’s strictly R18 where things get a bit more festive.
So on January 4, 2018, come down at the Soper Reserve for the Bay’s next must-do festival, Beast of a Feast 2018. Tickets are available from Eventfinda or Super Liquor on Newton Street.
The Weekend Sun has five double passes to Beast of a Feast on January 4, 2018 for five lucky readers.