- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
No Christmas lunch is complete without a cooked bird taking pride of place on the table.
Crozier’s Free Range Turkeys have been a trusted farmer of free range turkeys for 50 years.
For all that time they have always believed in farming free range, with practices focused on the welfare of the bird, which also result in a better and healthier product for Kiwi families.
Crozier’s Free Range Turkeys are raised truly free range, living happily outdoors on the sunny Canterbury plains, consuming only natural food (with no hormones or antibiotics). This results in healthier birds with maximum flavour and tenderness.
The Weekend Sun has two boneless rolled turkey roasts from Crozier’s Free Range Turkeys for two lucky readers.