- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
The 2018 Katikati Twilight Concerts get underway on January 6 with The Lady Killers with Chet O’Connell, followed by Landslide: A Tribute to Fleetwood Mac on January 27 and Miho’s Jazz Orchestra and Brilleaux on February 10.
All events are held outdoors at the Haiku Reserve, with gates open at 5pm and the show starting at 6pm.
Parking is free, picnics are encouraged and there is a coffee cart on site.
If the weather is wet, the concerts will be held the following day.
Single tickets cost $25, season tickets (three concerts) are $60 and children aged 15 years and under attend free when accompanied by an adult.
Single entry tickets are available at the gate (cash only) and season tickets from the Katikati Information Centre.
The Weekend Sun has one double pass to the Katikati Twilight Concert on January 6 to give away to one lucky reader.