- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
Police name fatal assault victim
Posted at 5:15pm Monday 09 Nov, 2015
Police has released the name of the man who died following an assault in Whanganui overnight.
He is Craig Campbell Rippon, 57, from Whanganui. Mr Rippon’s family has requested privacy at this time and we would ask that media not attempt to contact them.
The Police investigation into Mr Rippon’s death is ongoing and Police is unable to comment further at this stage.