- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
Police name fatal assault victim
Posted at 5:15pm Monday 09 Nov, 2015
Police has released the name of the man who died following an assault in Whanganui overnight.
He is Craig Campbell Rippon, 57, from Whanganui. Mr Rippon’s family has requested privacy at this time and we would ask that media not attempt to contact them.
The Police investigation into Mr Rippon’s death is ongoing and Police is unable to comment further at this stage.