- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Serious crash near Taupo
Posted at 4:21pm Thursday 24 Dec, 2015
Emergency services are at the scene of a serious crash on State Highway 1 at Hatepe near Taupo The crash happened at about 3:15 pm and involved two cars.
There was one person in each car. One person is in a critical condition and the other has moderate injuries.
One car was reported as being on fire. The Police serious crash unit will be investigating the crash. State highway one in being closed to allow emergency workers to clear the scene, and traffic delays can be expected.
Drivers are asked to be patient and to follow directions.
Post a CommentYou must be logged in to make a comment.
- Truck driver dies in five vehicle crash
- Man killed in fatal Bay crash named
- Tauranga flag flying at half-mast
- Te Puke crash highlights safety concerns
- A Tauranga woman’s gesture of hope
- Warning issued as storms approach
- Tauranga’s Mayor faces 'great' dilemma
- Fallen tree blocks Bay highway
- Speed may be factor in fatal crash
- One dead after car hits tree
- Valuing team work in a unique situation
- Rotorua home to world’s largest haka
- Sporadic heavy and thundery falls
- A strong bond is forged
- A million messages to ports industry
- Thirty years opposing nukes
- Muller opposes End of Life Choices Bill
- Iwi blocking harbour entrance
- Anti-racism campaign launched
- $1.8m to prevent violent robberies
- Have you seen these men?
- Maori Kiwifruit Forum an industry first
- Harsher penalties sought for stock theft
- Prices and profit up at Sanford
- Myrtle rust fungus confirmed in Bay