- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
Three hospitalised after shooting
Posted at 9:19am Sunday 31 Jan, 2016 | By Greg Taipari firstname.lastname@example.org
Three people have been shot after a fight in Mangere police allege.
Police say they were called to the incident on Yates Rd, after reports of people fighting in the streets at 4.30am this morning.
Three people have been taken to hospital following an incident.
When police arrived they found two people with injuries consistent with being shot.
A third had left the scene, but later presented himself at hospital with a leg injury.
At this stage the three patients are believed to have serious to moderate injuries, their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The offender has not yet been identified or located. Investigation into the incident is continuing.