- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Three hospitalised after shooting
Posted at 9:19am Sunday 31 Jan, 2016 | By Greg Taipari firstname.lastname@example.org
Three people have been shot after a fight in Mangere police allege.
Police say they were called to the incident on Yates Rd, after reports of people fighting in the streets at 4.30am this morning.
Three people have been taken to hospital following an incident.
When police arrived they found two people with injuries consistent with being shot.
A third had left the scene, but later presented himself at hospital with a leg injury.
At this stage the three patients are believed to have serious to moderate injuries, their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The offender has not yet been identified or located. Investigation into the incident is continuing.