- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
BOCKMAN, Julie Anne (nee Forbes)
Posted at 11:52am Tuesday 28 Mar, 2017
On Monday 27th March 2017, at 62 years young, surrounded by the immense love of her family Julie passed peacefully. Beloved wife, adored best friend and soulmate of David for over 45 years. Precious Mum and perfect Nana of Tina and Krystian Bockman. Richard, Michelle, Jarrod, Lachlan, Angelea (dec), Kieran and Charlize Butler, Julie, Neville, Cole, Blake and Laura Campion. Beautiful, loving daughter of Naomi Wilson and Murray Forbes. Cherished sister of Diane and Jim Wilson. Marlene and Steve Richardson (Aust), Andrea and Eric Reade (Aust), Jenny and Shane Toto and families.
Forever to blossom in the garden above.
Nurtured by the seeds that she planted with LOVE.
Always and forever....never apart.
A perfect flower within our hearts.
A celebration of Julie’s life will be held in the chapel of Willetts Funeral Services Ltd, 21 King Street, Whakatane on Friday 31st March at 2pm followed by a private cremation. In lieu of flowers donations would be appreciated to Hospice EBOP, PO Box 275, Whakatane or may be left at the service. Communications please to the Bockman Family, C/- PO Box 2070, Whakatane.