- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
Fatal crash near Waharoa
Posted at 5:28pm Tuesday 04 Apr, 2017
A person has died on SH27 near Waharoa after a truck adn car collided around 4.45pm today.
One driver died at the scene, the ohter is uninjured.
Police says the crash is on the intersection of State Highway 27 and Wairere Road, in Waharoa near Matamata.
Diversions will be put in place shortly.
Serious Crash Unit has been notified and the road is expected to be closed for some time.