- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Fatal crash near Waharoa
Posted at 5:28pm Tuesday 04 Apr, 2017
A person has died on SH27 near Waharoa after a truck adn car collided around 4.45pm today.
One driver died at the scene, the ohter is uninjured.
Police says the crash is on the intersection of State Highway 27 and Wairere Road, in Waharoa near Matamata.
Diversions will be put in place shortly.
Serious Crash Unit has been notified and the road is expected to be closed for some time.
Post a CommentYou must be logged in to make a comment.
- Bay men admit stealing wood
- Police monitor gangs in Whakatane
- Bank upgrade affecting customers
- Suspected Norovirus Outbreak in Bay
- Bay skipper fined over waka capsize
- Decision reserved on tyre dumpers
- Farmers rally in Morrinsville
- Robotics comp first of its kind for Bay
- Easter trading proposed in Whakatane
- Police launch te reo based car
- TEL speed limit to increase to 110km/h
- Child hit by car after stepping off bus
- NZ suicides continue to increase
- How did the ducklings cross the road
- Locals oppose Otakiri water bottling
- Tourists spending $1.8b in the Bay
- Demolition for historic building
- National to extend paid parental leave
- 18 motorcyclists killed on Bay roads