- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Fatal crash near Waharoa
Posted at 5:28pm Tuesday 04 Apr, 2017
A person has died on SH27 near Waharoa after a truck adn car collided around 4.45pm today.
One driver died at the scene, the ohter is uninjured.
Police says the crash is on the intersection of State Highway 27 and Wairere Road, in Waharoa near Matamata.
Diversions will be put in place shortly.
Serious Crash Unit has been notified and the road is expected to be closed for some time.