- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
McKENZIE, Ian Stuart
Posted at 1:06pm Thursday 13 Apr, 2017
Passed away on Wednesday 12 April 2017 peacefully at home, aged 83. Beloved husband of Margaret. Loved father and father in law of Robert and Kay, Sandra and Brent. Loved Pop of Andrew, Stuart, Cameron, Michael, Lance and Brittany.
A special thank you to all the District Nurses and Hospice for their excellent care of Ian.
A celebration of Ian’s life will be held in the chapel of Willetts Funeral Services Ltd, 21 King Street, Whakatane on Tuesday 18th April at 2pm followed by a private cremation. In lieu of flowers donations would be appreciated to EBOP Hospice, PO Box 275 or may be left at the service. Messages please to the McKenzie family C/- PO Box 2070 Whakatane.