- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Wanted men on the run from police
Posted at 8:54am Tuesday 18 Apr, 2017
Two men with ties to the Bay of Plenty are currently on the police’s radar.
Simon Daniel Hussey has two warrants for his arrest for charges including possession of methamphetamine.
He is described as a 28-year-old man, about 5’10” and of medium build.
Hussey is likely to be in the Hamilton area but he also has contacts in the greater Waikato and Bay of Plenty areas.
Police warn that he may have access to firearms and is considered dangerous so do not approach him.
Police are also looking for information about Sukhchain Singh.
Singh has a warrant for his arrest for false representation under the Passports Act.
He is described as a 22-year-old man, 5’8” and of medium build.
Singh is also known as Sukh or Nick Athwal.
He has contacts in Counties Manukau and Bay of Plenty areas, says police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact their nearest police station.
Alternatively, information can also be left anonymously via the Crimestoppers 0800 555 111 line.