- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
HUGHES, Linda May (nee Hohneck)
Posted at 1:01pm Tuesday 18 Apr, 2017
Peacefully on Saturday 15th April 2017 with family by her side, aged 90. Now with her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Wife and best mate of the late Murvan (Murv). Loved mother and mother-in-law of Aileen; John and Hema; Maryann; Graham and Tracey; Brian and Wanda; Ross and Grace. Adored by 17 grandchildren and 17 great grandchildren.
A funeral service for Linda will be held at the Whakatane Baptist Church, Keepa Road, Whakatane on Wednesday 19th April at 11am followed by burial in Hillcrest Cemetery, Ohope Road, Whakatane.
In lieu of flowers, donations would be greatly appreciated to St John Ambulance Whakatane, PO Box 154 Whakatane, or may be left at the service. Messages to the Hughes family c/- PO Box 2070, Whakatane or 07 308 6633.