- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
O’Neill; William “Bill” Patrick
Posted at 7:43am Saturday 03 Jun, 2017
Passed away peacefully with his loving family by his side in Whakatane on the 2nd of June 2017.
Dearest darling husband to Gwen for 61 years, cherished and deeply loved Dad to Gerard and Atsuko, Juls and Chris, Jayne and Paul, Trish and Ross, Leighanne and Darryl, beloved Poppa to 16 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren and will be greatly missed by all his extended family.
A celebration of Bill’s rich and long life will be held at 11 am on Monday the 5th of June 2017 at the St Peter Chanel Catholic Church, 125 King Street, Whakatane with burial at Hillcrest Cemetery.