- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Missing woman last seen at the Mount
Posted at 2:42pm Tuesday 11 Jul, 2017
Concerns are growing for a woman who was last seen in Mount Maunganui almost four weeks ago.
Police say Claudia Corbo De Castro of Uruguay has not been seen or heard from since June 18.
“Claudia is 22-years-old and was expected in Culverden at the end of last week to start a new job but did not arrive. The last reported sighting of Claudia was in Mt Maunganui on June 18.
“Police believe Claudia may be travelling by car and there are concerns for her wellbeing given the length of time she has not been seen for.”
Claudia arrived in New Zealand in March and is due to spend 12 months in the country.
Police are asking for Claudia to make contact with them, so they can confirm she is safe and well.
“If you have seen Claudia or know of her whereabouts please contact your local Police Station.”