- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
- Chloe conquers her mountain challenge
- Ruben the Road Safety Bear's new book
Missing woman last seen at the Mount
Posted at 2:42pm Tuesday 11 Jul, 2017
Concerns are growing for a woman who was last seen in Mount Maunganui almost four weeks ago.
Police say Claudia Corbo De Castro of Uruguay has not been seen or heard from since June 18.
“Claudia is 22-years-old and was expected in Culverden at the end of last week to start a new job but did not arrive. The last reported sighting of Claudia was in Mt Maunganui on June 18.
“Police believe Claudia may be travelling by car and there are concerns for her wellbeing given the length of time she has not been seen for.”
Claudia arrived in New Zealand in March and is due to spend 12 months in the country.
Police are asking for Claudia to make contact with them, so they can confirm she is safe and well.
“If you have seen Claudia or know of her whereabouts please contact your local Police Station.”