- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Posted at 11:58am Monday 07 Aug, 2017
On Saturday 5th August 2017 with his family beside him, aged 86.
Loved Husband of Mari. Dearly loved Dad of Elmarie and Eric Filmalter and Yolande and Henk Basson. Loved grandfather and great-grandfather to all his grandchildren. Service will be held on Thursday 10th August at 2pm at the Hillcrest Crematorium, Ohope Road, Whakatane.
Messages please to the Simenson family C/- PO Box 2070 Whakatane.