- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Te Puke fatal crash under investigation
Posted at 10:51am Wednesday 13 Sep, 2017
Police are continuing to investigate a crash which left a motorcyclist dead near Te Puke.
A car and motorbike were involved in the crash, about 200m down Rangiuru Road.
A police spokesperson says the motorcyclist died at the scene.
A police media spokesperson says the cause of the crash is not yet known.
“The Serious Crash Unit investigation is ongoing.”