- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Wairoa crash death named
Posted at 6:06pm Wednesday 13 Sep, 2017
The man killed in a crash in Frasertown, Wairoa, on Sunday 10 September was 22-year-old Ryan Glen Crisp, from Gisborne.
He was killed and three other men in the vehicle injured when it crashed after failing to stop for police.
The cause of the crash and the circumstances surrounding it are still under investigation.