- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
Wairoa crash death named
Posted at 6:06pm Wednesday 13 Sep, 2017
The man killed in a crash in Frasertown, Wairoa, on Sunday 10 September was 22-year-old Ryan Glen Crisp, from Gisborne.
He was killed and three other men in the vehicle injured when it crashed after failing to stop for police.
The cause of the crash and the circumstances surrounding it are still under investigation.