- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
FARRELLY, Owen Herbert
Posted at 1:38pm Tuesday 03 Oct, 2017
(Sheep farmer and hunter Waimiha - King Country, retired to Katikati). Died Peacefully at Mary Shapley Rest Home in Whakatane on Saturday 30th September 2017. Loved brother of Win Collings, Brian (dec), Murray (dec) and Noel (dec). Brother in law to Claire. Much loved uncle to all his Nieces and Nephews.
Best friend to Jeff and Dorothy, Robyn and Susan Rich.
A graveside funeral service will be held in the Memorial Lawn section at Hillcrest Cemetery, Ohope Road, Whakatane, on Saturday 7th October at 11am. Messages please to the Farrelly Family, C/- PO Box 2070, Whakatane.