- Truck and car crash near Ngatea
- Mining company presents to council
- Harleys on tour for another year
- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
FARRELLY, Owen Herbert
Posted at 1:38pm Tuesday 03 Oct, 2017
(Sheep farmer and hunter Waimiha - King Country, retired to Katikati). Died Peacefully at Mary Shapley Rest Home in Whakatane on Saturday 30th September 2017. Loved brother of Win Collings, Brian (dec), Murray (dec) and Noel (dec). Brother in law to Claire. Much loved uncle to all his Nieces and Nephews.
Best friend to Jeff and Dorothy, Robyn and Susan Rich.
A graveside funeral service will be held in the Memorial Lawn section at Hillcrest Cemetery, Ohope Road, Whakatane, on Saturday 7th October at 11am. Messages please to the Farrelly Family, C/- PO Box 2070, Whakatane.