- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
Stolen police car found
Posted at 7:04am Wednesday 18 Oct, 2017
A police car stolen in the Bay of Plenty has been found.
The car was found abandoned on Gibbs Road a couple of hours later.
Police says enquiries are continuing to locate the offender.
Anyone with information about the stolen car or alleged thief are asked to contact their nearest police station or call 111.
Alternatively, information can also be left anonymously via the Crimestoppers 0800 555 111 line.