- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
SLABBERT, Daniel Roderick (Dan)
Posted at 12:56pm Wednesday 13 Dec, 2017
On Sunday 10th December 2017, peacefully at home, aged 74.
Beloved husband of the late Glenda. Loved father and father in law of Chris and Estelle, Blayne and Joanna. Loved Pops of Evie, Ollie and Angus. Brother and brother in law of John and Pat, Liz and Alun.
A funeral service for Dan will be held in the Whakatane Crematorium Chapel, Ohope Road, Whakatane on Thursday 14th December at 11am.
Messages please to the Slabbert family C/- PO Box 2070 Whakatane.