- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
Recalled berries may contain metal
Posted at 10:39am Thursday 08 Feb, 2018
Traces of metal found in a berry product has forced the manufacturing company to issue a voluntary recall.
FFOWCS Williams LTD has issued a recall on Orchard Gold Divine Duo Mixed Berries, with a batch number of 1711131 and best before date of 30.11.2019.
The company’s website states the berries have “been voluntarily recalled due to possible foreign material contamination (metal)”.
“This recall is isolated to this specific batch of this particular product. No other products have been affected.
“Customers are asked to check the batch number on the back of the packet. Affected product should not be consumed.” Customers who have the affected batch should return the product to their retailer for a full refund. Please phone 021 505 105 or email email@example.com with any queries.