- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
- Hammerhead shark found on Papamoa Beach
- Big tick for fisheries management
Fisher, William Greaves (Bill)
Posted at 3:15pm Wednesday 06 Aug, 2014
RNZN 9470. Passed away peacefully on Friday 1st August 2014 at Paeroa.
Dearly loved husband of the late Nola
Cherished Dad of Dawn and Dave, Lesley and Brian, Garry and Audrey and of Michael.
An adored grandfather, great grandfather and great great grandfather.
A service to celebrate Bills life will be held in the Paeroa Old Boys Rugby Clubrooms 5 Tower Street, Paeroa on Tuesday 5th August 2014 at 11am followed by private cremation.
Special thanks to the staff of Ohinemuri Home for their wonderful care of Bill.