- Regions monitor remnants of Cylone Gita
- Fraud victims to contact police
- Thunderstorms loom over Bay of Plenty
- Rethinking trade waste
- Toxic slugs suspected in dog deaths
- A dozen Kaiaua houses uninhabitable
- Prepping for tonight’s high tide
- Evacuations and road closures
- Serious crash in Coromandel
- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
LIND, Barry Lewis
Posted at 8:24am Wednesday 22 Apr, 2015
Peacefully at Whitianga, on 20th April, 2015; aged 80 years. Much loved husband of the late Margaret (Peg), dearly loved Dad of Wendy and Stuart Rider (Melbourne), and the late Carol. Cherished Poppa of Kurt, Troy, Darcy and great-grandson Levi.
You will be deeply missed Dad.
At Barry’s request a private cremation has been held.