- Sister’s plea: help find my brother
- Waihi high hazard zone ground movement
- Civil Defence issues tsunami warning
- Red Fox cold case re-opens
- Four dead, two injured in Waikato crash
- Serious crash closes Thames highway
- ATM masquerades as phone box
- Celebrating Hauraki-Coromandel business
- A $178M boost for tourism infrastructure
- Natzke ready to set Europe ablaze
- New structure proposed for IRD
- $60 million more for Pharmac
- Chiefs dominate in home game
- Duck season starts with a bang
- Barbara's hooked on Dr Hook
LIND, Barry Lewis
Posted at 8:24am Wednesday 22 Apr, 2015
Peacefully at Whitianga, on 20th April, 2015; aged 80 years. Much loved husband of the late Margaret (Peg), dearly loved Dad of Wendy and Stuart Rider (Melbourne), and the late Carol. Cherished Poppa of Kurt, Troy, Darcy and great-grandson Levi.
You will be deeply missed Dad.
At Barry’s request a private cremation has been held.